DJBD Cheer is a fun environment to learn the basics of cheerleading and continuously grow and progress in the sport. Cheerleading is a combination of stunting, tumbling, jumping, and dancing. It works every muscle group in your body, building coordination, flexibility, and strength. Athletes will become conditioned to properly perform all skills and increase their showmanship and crowd leading skills.
It is our goal to teach safety and proper progressions to our athletes and serve as a direct feeder program into Davis Senior High School. Our connections within the community and the DJBD organization are strong. Yet, most importantly, we strive to teach our athletes more than cheerleading. We want to build confidence and young athletes that are passionate and committed to all aspects of life including but not limited to: family, athletics, and academics. We pride ourselves in transforming athletes into role models for their peers by promoting good sportsmanship, anti-bullying, and leading by example.
- 2 Davis Enterprise articles focused on DJBD Cheer
- Performance at DHS Basketball Game
- Performance at UCD Basketball Game
- Outstanding performance DJBD Mitey Miteys @ Jamz Reload (Stockton, CA)
- 1st Place DJBD Pee Wees @ Jamz Reload (Stockton, CA)
- 3rd Place DJBD Midgets @ Jamz Reload (Stockton, CA)
- 1st Place DJBD Comp Squad @ Jamz Slam City (Daly City, CA)
- 3rd Place DJBD Comp Squad @ Jamz Adrenaline (Santa Clara, CA)
- 2020 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS (1st Place) DJBD Comp Squad @ Jamz Youth Nationals (Las Vegas, NV)
Contact our cheer coordinator at email@example.com for more information