2018 Tackle Football & Cheer Registration
Updated Friday January 19, 2018 by Paul Hasson.
Football and cheer registration for 2018 is scheduled to open 1/25/18. Register here.
Online Registration Information
There will again be 4 teams: 8U, 10U, 12U, and 14U/8th grade.
We have made NEW changes to our registration process. Please read this entire page to help make your registration process go smoothly.
- All registration needs to be done through this system.
- You must also attend one of the in-person registration dates to finalize and complete your registration. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please send an email to the football registrar or the cheer registrar
For both Football and Cheer:
- Financial need partial scholarship: Unfortunately, we are not able to offer any financial assistance scholarships in 2018. We do, however, offer automatic monthly payment plans of $50.00/month commencing Feb. to July (June for Cheer).
- If there is an extreme hardship please send a letter explaining your circumstance to Attn: DJBD RAP PO Box 4164 Davis, California 95617 or send an email explanation to email@example.com for it to be shared with the Registration Assistance Committee. These funds are extremely limited in 2018. All applications must be filed by March 1st 2018.
Football Registration Fees:
Early-- Jan 25th through Feb 15th: $200 (Can be paid in full online or in person), plus $50.00 refundable volunteer hours (6 hours) and equipment return fee. (Can only be paid c/c or via cashiers / bank check in person)
Open-- Feb 16th through July 1st: $225 (Can be paid online or in person/ 50.00/ month automatic payment plans available), plus $50.00 refundable volunteer hours (6 hours) and equipment return fee. (Can only be paid via c/c or cashiers / bank check in person).
Late: $275 July 1 through August 4th (Can only be paid via c/c or cashiers / bank check in person)
The registration fee for DJBD Cheer is:
Early-- January 25th- February 15th: $185 + $50 Volunteer Deposit
Open-- February 16th- June 1st: $235 + $50 Volunteer Deposit
Late-- June 1st- August 4th: $285 + $50 Volunteer Deposit
***Monthly payment plans, including uniform fees (see below), are available. June 2nd would be the last payment.
Cheer Uniform fees are as follows:
Veteran Package: $125- includes shoes, backpack, jacket, practice shirt and shorts, poms, and bows
Newcoming Package: $250- includes main uniform (shirt, shell and sleeves), and veteran package
Main Uniform Package: $125- if needed
***Uniform fittings will be May 22, 23 and 24. Times TBA.
Cheerleaders registered after June 1st may have an expedited uniform fee and are not guaranteed their gear in time for the first games.
In-person registration dates for both Football and Cheer: Subject to change.
- January 28, Sunday 6-8pm Lampost Pizza Davis
- March 4, Sunday 6 - 8 pm Lampost Pizza Davis
- April TBD
- May TBD
How to register?
Registration Process for all of DJBD:
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all players and BOTH parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make your payment for football or cheer.
3. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration click the "Register Now" button to register another player.
4. Davis Junior Blue Football and Cheer accepts Visa/MasterCard, Debit Cards and Bank / Chashiers Checks. 50% Partial Refund available up the 2nd week of practice. No refunds after the 2nd week of practice.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
6. Required forms to fill out and turn in will be available as links on your RECEIPT page after you register. You can always come back into your account to access that page and the download the forms.
7. IN -Person registration: These forms need to be signed and returned at one of the in-person registration dates with your player present. 2017 player registration card picture with be taken at in-person registration.
Thank you for using our online registration!
$150 Football Try it Promo: All 6 year-old football players as of August 1st, 2018 are $150. These youngest 8U players will practice along with the 7 and 8 year olds and learn the basics of football while having a fun time. Game day playing time is not guaranteed.
*If unable to register online please contact the football registrar or cheer registrar
General Football info:
Registration Includes: Rental of Helmet, Shoulder pads, pant(s) with hip, thigh and knee pads, practice jersey, a travel bag. Players will be returning their game jersey at the end of the season unless it is purchased for 40.00.
Players are responsible for: Cleats, other personal protective equipment and a mouth guard (Any color but red)
Teams: 8U (6-8 year old), 10U (9 /10 year olds), 12U (11/12 year olds), 14U (13/14 year olds). All 8th graders must participate at the 14U division. 9th graders, regardless of age are not eligible to participate for Davis Junior Blue Devils. Teams are formed based on your age as of August 1, 2018
2018 Head Coaches:
10U: John Rosendale
12U: Rob Oldham
14U: Atlas Lee
GAME SCHEDULE: TBD
Davis Junior Blue Devil play in the Sacramento Youth Footbal League. http://sacyouthfootball.com/TeamsDivI.aspx
8U games @ 10am, 10U games @ 12noon, 12U games at 2pm, 14U games at 4pm.
Go Junior Blue Devils!
DJBD Board of Directors
Spring NFL Flag Football 2018
Now registering for:
1. NFL Flag 6u, 8u, 10u, 12u Football or
2. Incoming 8th and 9th Grade 7 on 7 Football