2017 Football & Cheer Registration
Updated Wednesday June 21, 2017 by Paul Hasson.
Football and cheer registration for 2017 is now open online, Extended until 7/15! Register here.
Online Registration Information
There will again be 4 teams: 8U, 10U, 12U, and 14U/8th grade.
Please read this entire page to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send an email to the football registrar or the cheer registrar.
Football Registration Fees: (Includes $50.00 refundable volunteer hours / equipment return fee: Donate your time and you'll get 50.00 back)
Early: $325 Jan 3rd through Feb 15 (Closed)
Open: $350 Feb 16 through July 15 (Open)
Late: $400 June July 15 thru August 4th
The registration fee for DJBD Cheer is:
Jan. 3-Feb.15-- $185 + $50 refundable volunteer deposit
Feb. 16-June 1-- $235 + $50 refundable volunteer deposit
June 2-Aug. 1-- $285 + $50 refundable volunteer deposit
Cheerleaders registered after June 1st are not guaranteed their gear in time for the first games.
**NEW: Each cheerleader will be required to purchase a Spirit Pack, which is separate from the registration fee. Each Spirit Pack will be $250, with fundraising opportunities available.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all players and BOTH parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make your payment for football or cheer.
3. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration click the "Register Now" button to register another player.
4. Davis Junior Blue Football and Cheer accepts Visa/MasterCard, Debit Cards and Checks. 50% Partial Refund available up the 2nd week of practice. No refunds after the 2nd week of practice.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
6. Required forms to fill out and turn in will be available as links on your RECEIPT page after you register. You can always come back into your account to access that page and the download the forms.
Thank you for using our online registration!
$150 Football Try it Promo: All 6 year-old football players as of August 1st, 2016 are $150. These youngest 8U players will practice along with the 7 and 8 year olds and learn the basics of football while having a fun time. Game day playing time is not guaranteed.
Financial need partial scholarship: Limited availability in 2017. All applications must be filed by April 15th 2017. If your family qualifies for free and reduced lunch, then you may qualify for a partial scholarship of $100 off per participant. To apply, please register online first and then send a copy of your DJUSD Free and reduced lunch form to the Davis Jr. Blue Devils, P.O. Box 4164, Davis California, 95617, attn: Scholarship. Please include the name(s) and age(s) of the child(ren) who are applying for the scholarship. Limited partial scholorships are available 2017. If you do not qualify for free and reduced lunch program but have other reasons for the financial need, please contact Paul Hasson at 530-601-0417 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting to discuss your individual situation.
*If unable to register online please contact the football registrar or cheer registrar
Team DJBD Football / Cheer,
Reminder: ALL football and cheer parent / player team meeting and information night Sunday 6/4 530pm at Holmes Jr. high MPR. Come hear the latest information on the 2017 schedule, uniform sizing / number request and sign all the new forms needed to obtain your equipment in July.
Don't forget about your SYF mandatory physical: It must been signed and stamped after April 1, 2017 for the upcoming 2017 fall season. It can be found HERE . Don't have time to see your regular physician? You can always attend the DHS sports physical clinic below.
SPORTS PHYSICAL CLINIC:
On June 3, 2017 please support the DSHS athletic programs by getting your sports physical. You are invited to the low cost DSHS athletics physical clinic at Sutter Family Medicine, 2030 Sutter Place, Davis CA. Physicals will be given without appointment for $20.00 and proceeds benefiting DSHS Athletics. Clinic will be open from 830am - 1130am.
Many of us have unpaid balances now due. Please log in to your SI play account and make payment, arrangement, etc. No equipment will be distributed without payment in full. We started the registration process in January this year and thank you to those whom took advantage of the payment plans and completed your registration process. Your player will be eligible to select their desired number this Sunday.
Look forward to seeing everyone this Sunday. We still need players at all levels, Bring a friend! Please do not hesitate to email any questions, email@example.com.
Go Junior Blue Devils!
DJBD Board of Directors