2019 Tackle Football & Cheer: Player / Parents Information Night and Equipment Sizing Weds. MAY 22
IMPORTANT Player / Parents Meeting and Information Night Weds. May 22 630 - 8pm Holmes Jr. High MPR
Updated Monday May 6, 2019 by Paul Hasson.
Football and cheer registration for 2019 is scheduled to open 1/1/19 and will close 6/1. Register here.
Online Registration Information: $125.00 1/1 - 6/1.
Football: Includes all equipment rental (except cleats, mouthguard)
Late (wait listed): $200 June 1 through July 31 (Can only be paid via c/c or cashiers / bank check in person) * Subject to availability after 7/1.
There will be 3 teams:
-13u: 2019-20, 7th and 8th graders, age 12 and 13 before 7/1/19, 14 year old, 9th graders can play, but must be below 136lbs.
-11u: 2019 - 20, 5th and 6th graders, age 10 and 11 before 7/1/19, 12 year olds, older lighter: 110 lbs.
- 9u: 2019 - 20, 3 and 4th graders, age 8 and 9 before 7/1/19, 10 year old, older lighter: 85 lbs.
2019 Head Coaches:
Midget (14-12): Paul Hasson
Jr. Midget (11-10): Open
Pee Wees (9-6): Dantae Palmer
For the 2019 season, DJBD Cheer will be offering teams for athletes K-8th grade. Athletes are required to be 5 years old by 7/1/19. See 2019 Cheer Information tab under DJBD Cheer for more information.
Online Registration Information: $75.00 plus Spirit Pack
Late Registration after 6/1/19: $125 plus Spirit Pack (expeditated Spirit Pack fees may apply)
Spirit Pack: TBD. More information coming soon!
For both Football and Cheer:
- Financial need partial scholarship: Unfortunately, we are not able to offer any financial assistance scholarships in 2019. We do, however, offer automatic monthly payment plans of $20/month commencing Jan. to June.
- If there is an extreme hardship please send a letter explaining your circumstance to Attn: DJBD RAP PO Box 4164 Davis, California 95617 or send an email explanation to email@example.com for it to be shared with the Registration Assistance Committee. These funds are extremely limited in 2019. All applications must be filed by Feb 1st 2019
In-person registration dates for both Football and Cheer: Subject to change.
- March 17, Sunday 1- 4 pm Davis Senior high School Football Stadium
- CHEER REGISTRATION ONLY: Spring Cheer Clinics-- Tuesday & Thursday [5:30-7PM] @ TBD starting Tuesday, March 19th
* If registering at spring cheer clinic please arrive by 5:20 PM or at 7:00 PM
- May 19, Sunday 1- 4 pm Davis Senior high School Football Stadium
How to register?
Registration Process for all of DJBD:
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all players and BOTH parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make your payment for football or cheer.
3. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration click the "Register Now" button to register another player.
4. Davis Junior Blue Football and Cheer accepts Visa/MasterCard, Debit Cards and Bank / Cashiers Checks. 50% Partial Refund available up the 2nd week of practice. No refunds after the 2nd week of practice subject to board approval.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
6. Required forms to fill out and turn in will be available as links on your RECEIPT page after you register. You can always come back into your account to access that page and the download the forms.
Thank you for using our online registration!
*If unable to register online please contact the football registrar or firstname.lastname@example.org
GAME SCHEDULE: TBD
Davis Junior Blue Devil play in the X football league. Game times may vary but generally:
9U games @ 11am, 11U games at 1pm, 13U games at 3pm.
Go Junior Blue Devils!
DJBD Board of Directors